Microsoft Teams can make your meetings significantly more efficient. Teams allows you to simplify group working and makes collaboration a breeze. Let’s take a look at some of the ways that Microsoft Teams can assist you and your company before, during, and even after a meeting!
Before the meeting:
- First thing you need to do is to ensure everyone is on the same page. To accomplish this, share your meeting agendas and invites the attendees early. You can even chat with them before the meeting to answer any pre-existing questions.
- Invite external guests to the meeting. Whether you have a guest speaker or just a friend outside of the organization, you can ensure they can join the meeting with you! Send them a link in an email to join, and it is as simple as a click.
- Provide context and previous meeting notes to everyone who needs them. With Teams, you can quickly and easily find data from previous meetings and share them out as needed.
During the meeting:
- Start your meeting easily and quickly! With Teams, it is as simple as clicking ‘Join’ to join in on a meeting. You can easily use a one touch approach to start your meetings.
- Use video to make it more personal. You can even use blurred backgrounds or personal backgrounds to really add some professional flair. Imagine using your company’s logo as a background, it really allows more brand focus!
- Share and collaborate as needed easily. Being tied into the Microsoft 365 environment, Teams allows you to share information very quickly. Everything is seamlessly integrated.
- Record the meeting!
After the meeting:
- Share the recording of the meeting. Even if someone wasn’t able to make it to the normal meeting, you can share the recording so they can ‘attend’ later.
- Chat with the attendees. Teams allows you to be able to talk to everyone that attended the meeting.
- Schedule future meetings. Using Microsoft Teams, you are able to schedule meetings quickly and painlessly.
As you can see, Microsoft Teams will allow you to run a meeting more efficiently. You can schedule meetings, ensure everyone is on the same page, and collaborate with coworkers. Microsoft Teams is the new business standard, so try it today!